Terms & Conditions
The information below covers the terms and conditions for Lahinch Art Gallery website use. These terms and conditions apply to the use of all Lahinch Art Gallery websites and by accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions you may not use or access this Website.
If you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact our gallery staff between the GMT hours of 10:00 and 17:00 daily before you place an order for Irish art.
1. All art orders received by Lahinch Art Gallery from the website are subject to availability of art works at the time of receipt and acceptance of order.
2. Acceptance of orders by Lahinch Art Gallery for art works are subject to clearance of funds and where applicable authorisation of debit and/or credit card details. For the avoidance of doubt art work remains the property of Lahinch Art Gallery until cleared funds are received and Lahinch Art Gallery reserves the right to sell art work to other parties until such funds are received.
3. Terms and conditions of sale and all other matters concerning Lahinch Art Gallery websites are subject to the law of Ireland where jurisdiction shall fall.
4. Customers buying art work from Lahinch Art Gallery accept responsibility for any taxation or charges levied in respect of importation of art works they have ordered.
5. Copyright in all images and art works purchased or featured on Lahinch Art Gallery website vests in the artists and gallery as the case may be and in no case may any party reproduce such images.
6. Art purchases will be processed in Euros and where applicable at the prevailing rate of exchange operated by our clearing merchant bank. In the event that Lahinch Art Gallery provides approximate conversion rate information in foreign currency this shall be for general guidance only.
7. In the event that any credit or debit card used by a customer to purchase art work has been used without relevant authority or otherwise improperly used the customer shall be obliged to return art works forthwith.
8. Customers warrant that they have authority to make art purchases from Lahinch Art Gallery in their own name and are 18 years of age or over.
9. Returns of art works
Lahinch Art Gallery wants all customers to be completely happy with art work purchases made from the website. Therefore customers may for any reason cancel an order within 7 days of receipt of art purchases and subject to the terms below receive a full refund for the art work. Customers may cancel the Irish art work(s) purchased by sending a written notice of cancellation to the Lahinch Art Gallery where the art was purchased. Notification should be received by the gallery within 7 days of the date of delivery of the art work.
Customers wishing to return art work(s) do so at their own cost. Art work returned to Lahinch Art Gallery should be in original condition along with the packaging and with all relevant original documentation.
Customers wishing to return art works should do so within 14 days of notifying Lahinch Art Gallery that the art work is being returned. On returning the artwork, customers should make sure that the artwork is sent with proof of postage, proof of receipt and with adequate insurance so that matters of loss or damage can be dealt with separately. Customers are advised to keep all receipts.
Given cancellation and returns have been completed as outlined above Lahinch Art Gallery will issue a full refund of the purchase price for art work excluding any delivery charges. For the avoidance of doubt customers are responsible for paying the carriage and insurance for any returns.
10. Prices and charges
All advertised prices include Irish taxes and are based on collection of art works from Lahinch Art Gallery.
Customers who require art works to be delivered will be subject to an additional charge to cover packing, postage and insurance.
Lahinch Art Gallery welcomes payment by Bank transfer, cheque, debit and Maestro cards.
Visa and Mastercard Credit Cards are also accepted by Lahinch Art Gallery. Customers are advised that a 2% charge is applied to payments by credit card.
Please confirm International postage before confirming your art work order.
Lahinch Art Gallery treats all your Personal Information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below). We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable Irish Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you purchase from Lahinch Art Gallery, we will ask for Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, art work selections, payment card or other payment information.
Lahinch Art Gallery confirms that any Personal Information provided by customers will be only used for the following purposes:
Processing orders for Art purchases
For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to customers
To serve website content and promotions to customers
To administer this website
To notify customers of art works and art promotions that may be of interest.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003.
Your Personal Information may be disclosed to other businesses and to reputable third parties such as delivery companies who will help process your order. Lahinch Art Gallery requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable Irish Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place. We will not release your Personal Information to any company outside of the Lahinch Art Gallery for mailing or marketing purposes.
For our full Terms & Conditions please contact the Gallery.